Whether you are coming to Ukraine on business or pleasure, you are arranging a conference or a business meeting, or just want to spend a quality time in Kyiv enjoying the beauty of our city, and you require assistance of an interpreter, we are here to help you.
Our interpreting services are delivered in over 30 languages and in all formats including consecutive, simultaneous, telephone and Skype. Our interpreters have University education in we match them according to your requirements of language pairs, specific industry and linguistic ability. We are proud to assist you to communicate clearly and confidently in any language and in any environment in Kyiv and in Ukraine.
We will work closely with you to make sure we understand your requirements, environment and audience. We request to provide materials relevant to your project at least few days in advance. However for urgent interpreting we can provide interpreting assistance within 1 hour.
Please get in touch with our Interpreting team so that we could find the best solution for you.
- We match you with the most talented and relevant interpreter;
- You could order interpreting at a very short notice starting from 15 minutes;
- You can pay with credit card, PayPal or cash;
- We guarantee 100% confidentially for all our projects;
- Our interpreting rates are quite competitive starting from $14 per hour.
• General interpreting or Guiding. The simplest and the most popular type of interpretation. You may need it for meeting at the airport, common walks or excursions around the city, business lunches and personal meetings. Advantages: such translation can be provided at a very short notice, the cost is quite affordable.
• Consecutive interpreting. It is a translation performed after the speaker’s speech or during pauses the speaker makes. This translation is used for business meetings, negotiations, conferences, seminars. This translation demands special skill level of an interpreter, the availability of highly specialized knowledge on a topic given and obligatory experience. Advantages: precision in reporting of important information.
• Simultaneous interpreting. It is a translation that takes place simultaneously with the speaker’s speech, it is considered to be the most difficult type of translation and often demands the availability of special equipment. As it is the most complicated type of translation, it requires special training. This translation is used for negotiations and conferences. Advantages: this type of translation will provide you with the opportunity to save significantly time and resources while arranging your event.