Localization and Translation of Website into Ukrainian
If your plans involve expanding your business in Ukraine or the Russian Federation, then adapting an existing website of your company to local languages and cultural mentality in the target market is the objective of paramount importance for you.
The purpose of that is to align your website alongside with different cultural and linguistic context. This adaptation process must generate unambiguous language all while maintaining the authenticity of the website. Unona Translation Service has a clear understanding of your needs, as it has been localizing various websites for years, taking into consideration specific purposes of the website with a focus on the targeted Ukrainian audience.
Website localization is way more than a simple translation. Translating barely resolves fractional language issues. Even though translation itself is the main pillar which the entire website is based upon, the localization implies, also linguistic, graphical and visual modifications that are exclusively intended to appeal to the Ukrainian people and national market.
The specialists at Unona Translation Service are savvy with localization of different websites that are originally were written in English, Spanish, German, French and Japanese and that are ultimately intended to appeal to Ukrainian potential business partners and Ukrainian customers. We are also closely cooperating with a large group of freelance translators who are capable of providing our clients with a superior final product that involves other foreign languages.
Professional management of every project
University educated linguists with 3+ years of experience
Strict commitment to project schedule
Swift response and professionally structured communication
Proposals, projects, and invoices: all in one place
Deal directly with a Ukrainian translation service
Corrections are free within ten days of project completion
- Website Analysis. Our specialists are ready to conduct a comprehensive research of your website in order to ascertain your content management system (CMS) and subsequently provide you with information in regards to the time needed for localization, as well as the approximate price.
- Preparation for Translation. Upon confirmation of your order and after gaining access to stated website, our group of IT specialists whose professional skills and background are on a par with your needs will be able to extract and prepare the content, graphic and multimedia files in the format that is necessary for further translation.
- Website Translation. Our manager will contact a group of experienced translators who through a set of optimized translating tools will provide you with a highly professional translation that certainly will satisfy you expectations.
- Modification of multimedia and visual images.
- Proofreading and Localization. The final version of translated content is a subject for a mandatory proofreading by a native speaker of the country the website is intended for in order to adjust it to the requirements of the local market.
- Site Search and Metadata Translation. Results can be viewed using a process that selects possible results using metadata. For instance, a customer who makes a query in Ukraine should not see a product that is useful only in the United States.
- Website Specialist Testing. The final step of our work will be testing the efficient functional capabilities of your website by a specialist.